Expand the number of system power outputs. Add lock control, or power limiting with individual output protection
FPAC-BD8 power distribution modules provide 8 protected DC outputs.. When used in a single voltage system, each individual voltage output zone may be programmed for a continuous output or to respond to a fire alarm interface for control of egress locks. When used in a dual voltage system, each individual voltage output zone may be programmed for a continuous voltage of either voltage or, to respond to a fire alarm interface for control of egress locks at one of the two system voltages.
FPAC-BF8 power distribution modules expand on the FPAC-BD8 capability by adding failsafe, failsecure, and FAI programming to each of the 8 voltage outputs as well as selection of either voltage in a dual voltage system, providing six programming choices per zone.
Both the FPAC-BD8 and FPAC-BF8 modules may be used for lock control or power distribution in an access control system and for door holder power in a fire system.
- Listed for Intrusion and Access Control
- Each zone is fused at 3A or 2.5A for PTC circuit breakers
- PTC versions are low voltage, Class 2 power limited
- Allow selection by zone from two voltage sources
- Accessory board types include:
- FPAC-BD8 Simple distribution
- FPAC-BF8 FAI controlled distribution
Overview - 8 Zone Modules
- FPAC-BD8 DC Auxilliary Power Distribution
- FPAC-BF8 FAI Power Distribution
- Fused or power limited versions
- Per zone voltage selection
- OutSmart Visual Voltage Verification
- FPAC-BF8 also allows selection of constant, enable on FAI, or disable on FAI
- Simple field selectable switch sets output voltage.
- FlexConnect system minimizes installation labor by using board buss structure to eliminate accessory board interwiring
- Expand number of voltage outputs in increments of eight
- Add FAI functionality on a per zone basis
- Add simultaneous failsafe/failsecure voltage outputs
- Pre-punched cabinet layout allows expansion board additions with minimal labour